Tuesday 10 July 2007

The Labrador Element.




Introducing you to some of the men in my life....

My 2 Labs, Jasper- black and Jonah- chocolate. Also their young nephew the very mischievious new edition to the family, Josh- yellow. www.poolehalllabradors.co.uk We have the complete set and don't we just know it when they are all together.

Jonah and Jasper are 10 now and are becoming a bit long in the tooth, where as Josh isn't 1 yet and his favourite pastime is Playing- whether they want it or not.
They are all lovely boys though.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Jasper, Jonah, and Josh are just fabulous!

So what's it like to have so many handsome males pawing you and vying for your attention? (hehe)

Your boys are beautiful. And you seem to love and enjoy them very much.

It encourages me so to "meet" or find other Lab owners who treasure their dogs. You're one of those, and you've encouraged me more than you know!

Thanks. :o) I hope we can stay in touch!

Joan (from LabTails)

kate Flynn said...

Certainly we can stay in touch, i love labtails you won't be able to keep me away!!
Thank-you for your lovely comments, you're right i do love my labs, well all of my menagerie to be precise.
so keep up the good work and i'll check in daily for my lab fix-
love to you and yours from me and mine xx