Saturday 23 February 2008

Signs of Spring at last

I think Spring may finally be around the corner. I spotted lots of snowdrops down at the church when i went to put flowers on my mom's grave. Also when i was walking the boys the other evening i noticed the daffodils and catkins are starting to sprout.


But the tell tail signs of Winter were still around too. The holly still has berries, and there was a good ground frost making the frozen molehills particularly interesting to Jed.


I took a nice picture of the labs with the winter sun setting behind them.



I think it's a lovely time of the year .










1 comment:

Canadian Power said...

The fact that yu can see the grass AND it's green is enough to make me green with envy...LOL. Obviously we've still gone multible feet of snow here :(
Sophia