Monday 18 August 2008

A nice tranquil week in the countryside.



Last week was spent at my Mom in law's caravan down in the Golden Valley in Herefordshire, it is such a beautiful part of the world and we had a lovely relaxing week of doing little more than dog walking, much to the pleasure of Jasper and Jed.

































































































As we followed the public footpaths we saw lots of different animals along the lanes.




























































We also saw these tiny churches and a traditional 'phone box, which are few and far between these days.






















































1 comment:

Canadian Power said...

Those are great pictures Kate. The Horse one looks just like one I took last year. I'm off house sitting again this week and when I get back I'll post some for you.