Sunday 30 September 2007

A trip down memory lane.

What with the new arrival of Milllie in the family, it got me looking through all of Jonathan's baby pictures.

It's hard to believe that 10 yrs have passed by so quickly. As most of you will know Jonathan was born extremely early at 23 weeks and 4 days weighing little more than 1lb.

He did so well to cling on to life and survive his first 12 months and now at 10, he is a strapping lad.
Here are a few pictures-
23 weeks old-16 weeks premature.

































1 comment:

Joan said...

Wow, Kate. Your family has been through quite a lot over the years. Jonathan is truly a living miracle, and what a handsome miracle he is! I'm so glad he's doing so well.

Talking about memory lane... MY Jonathan (my youngest son whose name is also Jonathan) turns 20 years old this month. That means ALL of my kids are in their twenties now!

Like you, I wonder where the years have gone.

What a precious young man you have there in your Jonathan. I suspect you treasure him all the more because of his tough entry to this world. And I suspect you'll treasure him even more in the years to come.

:o)

Enjoy these years; they go by so fast!