Saturday 20 October 2007

I've been baby shopping today!!

I had to call at Petsmart to pick up some bits for the dogs and i couldn't resist getting in a few supplies for the puppy whilst i was there.

Here's what i got so far.........





















































































































That's all for now I can't wait until Thursday to see him for the first time.

I got his collar engraved and we have decided on another "J" name, this time it is ....."JED"

2 comments:

Canadian Power said...

Kongs are great! It's one of the few toys we bought Winnie that survived puppyhood. Take lots of pictures when you go see him!

Paz123 said...

PETsMART is a good store for shopping for pets. I too have shopped with its coupons for my cat.