Thursday 18 October 2007

Today is my birthday....

Today is my birthday and despite having to work it and then go to a governors meeting at Jonathan's school until 6pm i have had a nice day.

I work with a great bunch and they have given me some lovely gifts....
So here's my thankyou list.

Thank you to Pauline and Terry for paying for me to go to the Wolves match on Saturday and for having Jonathan for the night and paying for a meal out...lovely stuff!

Thank-you to Nanny Nell, who despite being 87 years old and ill in hospital made arrangements to get me a gift of relaxing bubble bath and a bottle of wine...Thank-you so much.

Thank-you to Manda my best mate for the lovely purse and make-up, you know me too well, i love the purse.

Thank-you my Tuesday night out gang for my hand-bag, Beetle mug, perfume and cake- lovely thank-you girlies-

Thank-you to my class colleagues, Sarah, Donna and Jacque for my expensive Chanel perfume- i shall use it sparingly!

Thank-you to my boss Karen for the socks and body spray...i hope you're not trying to tell me something!!

Thank-you to Lisa for my GORGEOUS Piggy mug, it is one of my favourite presents, and of course my beautiful plant.

Thank-you to my brother Michael for my shopping vouchers

Thank-you to my boy Jonathan for your wonderful rendition of "Happy Birthday" this morning and for your special homemade card.

And finally thank-you to Mark for the best present of all.....my Black lab pup Jed, who i won't get until Nov 23rd, but just knowing he's coming makes my heart a flutter!












2 comments:

Canadian Power said...

AWWW, happy belated birthday. We didn't get you anything because my lovely husband didn't tell me it was your birthday, but if you ever come visit I'll make sure to get you something special from Canada like Moose Droppings...LOL. Hope you have a Happy non-birthday today too.

kate Flynn said...

Don't be daft, i doubt he'd know when it was anyway...when's yours?

I shall look forward and wait in anticipation for my moose droppings!!